Sunday, August 19, 2012

Family Day 5

Liem: 28 months
Priscilla: 19 days

Our Sunday is spent at church. We're there most of the day. But getting there is always an adventure.

Liem naps in the afternoon, and getting him up to go back to church is always a battle. He likes the nursery--loves it, actually. But he loves sleep more (he's his mother's son). But once we get moving, we're all good.

Today, we headed back for choir practice and evening service and we offered him a snack, as usual. Today, though, Liem said, "No, thank you. I'm too sad to eat." After swallowing my laughter at his silly-for-a-two-year-old statement, I asked, "Why are you sad?" He said, "I just need some rest." So we let him be. A few minutes later he said, "I'm rested now." What a crack-up my little man is.

1 comment: