Saturday, October 6, 2012

Girls' Weekend

Liem: 30 months
Priscilla: 9 weeks

The final day of our girls' weekend was great. We took some baby pictures, had coffee, did lunch, talked and did a little shopping. But finishing conversations, eating my food hot, and going to the bathroom alone was getting too weird.

Liem pretended not to care that I got home, but betrayed himself by being cuddly and clingy. It was nice :) He even played with his little sister---that was the major give-away. We had a good evening and it was a great cap-off to my trip.

The best part of my night was putting Liem to bed. We sang together and prayed. Then I got to eavesdrop on his time with Daddy through the baby monitor. He pulled out some pennies he had and told daddy that they were for going to get coffee together, which is his favorite thing to do with Daddy. I am pretty sure that is the sweetest thing EVER. I just love my little man; I really missed him.

Liem trying to give Prissy her pacci:

No comments:

Post a Comment